Flight Instruction / Aircraft Rental
Always Dreamed of taking off into the wide blue younder. Quick dreaming and start doing!! Midwest Flying Service, Inc can help you make your dreams become a reality with affordable, easy, and safe flight instruction.
We offer most ratings from the FAA. Private Pilot, Sport Pilot, Instrument, Multi-engine, Commercial Ratings, Instructor Ratings.
Learning to fly is easier than you would think!! All kinds of people and social statuses learn to fly.
Once you gain your pilots license it is yours for life!!
Getting your private pilot license is as easy as
- 16 years of age
- Read, write, speak, and understand the English Language
- Third Class Medical
- A minimum of 40 hours of flight time (20 hours of dual flight instruction, 10 hours solo flight time, & 5 hours solo cross country).
Light Sport License and Rental
This first step of flight instruction is as far as you may want to go - to fly yourself and family around, or you can continue on to additional ratings.
- Designated pilot examiner on staff
- Flight instruction from single and all ratings and twin engine ratings
- Pilot Service for Cheyenne And Conquest
- Sport Plane rental and instruction coming soon
Twin Engine Flight Instruction: Piper Aztec